I am thankful for...
1. My husband and my daughters who I love dearly.
2. The beauty of nature.
3. My beautiful sister and today just happens to be her birthday. Happy Birthday, Sis!
4. Quiet mornings with my cup of coffee and my bible.
5. Laughter. Without laughter, the world would be a sad place.
7. A good night's sleep.
8. Freshly washed laundry.
9. Easy crockpot recipes...
This lemon garlic chicken recipe was from Pinterest and it turned out great. If you're interested in making this dish, you can find the recipe here.
10. YOU. Thank you for reading and supporting this blog. You. Are. Awesome.